Friday, November 14, 2008

Dare #57 Winner!

Wow girls, I was so blown away by the quantity and quality of the entries for my bird dare - man there are some talented people out there! I have spent a little while this afternoon visiting all of your blogs, forums, galleries and checking out the emails that Lianne forwarded to me and it has been so cool to see all of your gorgeous work, wish you could all win!!!


However I can only draw one winner...so without further ado...the winner of the Tarisota November Noel Inspiration and Addiction kits is...





DALLAS!






Yay Dallas! If you send me your address details - jokneller@xtra.co.nz I will make sure those kits are shipped out to you and a big congrats to you. Check out Dallas' cute as layout.


So adorable...


and my pick for this dare was Donna Brisbois, check out her stunning layout...I just love the colours and it is such a beautiful boy layout. The journalling reads...

"Jake...never forget the power of dreams. You can do anything you put your mind to if you want it & work hard for it. Dream on little man and may they all come true"


Donna therefore will be our guest designer for Dare #59. Donna if you email Lianne - randlgray@xtra.co.nz she will tell you what the challenge will be for Dare #59.

thanks again everyone...you definitely rocked this dare!

Jo xx

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great one Dallas ... I know you will have fun with those kits.

3:50 pm  
Blogger CJ said...

Congrats Dallas! Donna! :-)

5:19 pm  
Blogger Erica said...

Congrats Dallas & Donna, awesome layouts.

7:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layout Dallas. Great prize too!!

Kate

8:06 pm  
Blogger Niella said...

Wonderful layouts girls!! Congrats:):)

10:37 pm  
Blogger Donna said...

Hi there, Thanks so much for choosing me to guest design for one of your dares...so exciting !!! And thanks for your kind words about my "dream big" layout. I e-mailed Lianne per your request but my e-mail was acting up and since I hadn't heard back from her I wanted to make sure she had my contact info & knew that I am definitley interested in participating. My e-mail is donmanjak@verizon.net if Lianne needs to reach me. Thanks.

5:00 am  
Blogger Sonya said...

Way to go Dallas! Love your page and gorgeous photo!

8:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home