Friday, February 06, 2009

Hello everybody - we're back

Welcome back. It's time for the first dare of 2009.

Dare # 61


So what did you learn in 2008. Anything? You must have learnt something.


Were you like Lesley and Sharon and learnt more about something they love to do. Or were you like Trina, Lara and our guest designer Corinne and learnt you need to slow down, live life and listen to your heart. Vicky learnt lots of things, check out her gorgeous Art Journal card. I learnt that as I'm getting older I just need to have fun and enjoy life.


So Dare # 61 is


'what did you learn in 2008'


it can be a thing you learnt, studied etc or like me to just live, laugh and love life.





Lianne Corinne (our guest designer)




Lesley




Trina




Lara




Vicky




Sharon




dare_whatIlearned



Donna - "I need to better manage my time"




Rach - to let those small things in life go that we make mountains out of mole hills.



We're having a couple of changes on NZ Dares this year. We won't be having sponsors anymore unless someone really would like to sponsor a dare, we certainly won't say no. We'd really appreciate it in fact.

What we will be doing is having a special guest designer for each dare, someone specially asked by the person setting the dare.


AND we'll still have our guest designer favourite from a previous dare.

AND we might have the occasional RAK

So for my dare, because we only just thought of having SPECIAL guest designers I don't have one for my dare but I will be doing a draw of all the entries for a RAK.

So come on show us what you learnt in 2008, we'd love to know.


Leave a link in the comments to your LO's on your blog, gallery, or you may use the Flickr group if you like. If necessary you can email your LO to Lianne at RANDLGRAY@xtra.co.nz (no bigger than 100kb).

5 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

YAY welcome NO 8 to a new year! Georgous layouts and all so different! I LOVE this challenge!!

8:45 pm  
Blogger Carol said...

welcome back, love the new header

10:45 pm  
Blogger Sonya said...

Great idea for a challenge. Love it! What beautiful pages you have all created.

1:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh cool, I might just have to do a layout cause guess what - I learnt something! lol

gorgeous layouts girls, well done.

10:08 pm  
Blogger scrappysue said...

great dare - it was a no brainer for me! i actually figured out how to upload my layout in less than 10 minutes this time! welcome back everyone!

3:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home