Monday, April 20, 2009

The Finale

Hello and welcome to the very last NZ Dare. Its been a wonderful ride and I have enjoyed all of it. I got a huge creative push from the dares and am very thankful that I was asked to become a contributor. I would especially like to thank Lianne, the creative genius behind NZ Dares. All your efforts and time are HUGELY appreciated! Thank you

Without further ado I give you the final dare.

I'd like you to scrap a page about a choice you've made. It could be why you chose to have the lunch you did. Why you chose to marry the person you did. Why you chose to move to where you did. Big or little we make loads of choices every day and they shape who we are.

You have until 12pm on May the 2nd aka (inter)National Scrapbook Day to send us your layouts or add them to the Flickr group. Andrea from SBO has kindly given us a few prizes to give away :)

Heres my page, I chose to do a page about why we choose to vote Green, I think this is an important page for our family scrapbook :)
Donnas
Laras
Trina's
Lianne's - the scan has given Port Waikato two a's for some reason but the scan looks better than the photo I took, so no I didn't make a mistake, the scan just wouldn't line up there because of the scallops I think. Weird.
 
Sharon – this is about the choices I made many years ago that lead to my marriage. Funny what can result from a trip to Disneyland :)
disney
Thank YOU all for playing along with the Dares, we love seeing your interpretations of the dares.
Peace out :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Oh wow, such sad news. I've only just got back from my holiday........
I hope I can get over the jet lag long enough to complete the last challenge. lol

4:05 pm  
Blogger Sonya said...

Oh so sorry to see that this is the end of NZ Dares :-( Thankyou all so much for the wonderful work, and the hard yacker you have put into this wonderful site. I will miss it.
I hope to get a page done also.

7:16 pm  
Blogger Niella said...

Wonderful layouts!

I have one in mind(-:

5:46 pm  
Blogger Penny said...

mines up

6:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh sad! Thanks for the inspiration and being so dedicated in running NZDares over the years.

You all did a lovely job.

Sarah W.

12:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow I am sadden to read this is the last NZ dare. I have loved the fun and challenges that have been created on here and even more loved the inspirations that everyone shared.
Here is my page link to add to the last of the lot
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/2009/05/01/nz-daresits-final-dare/

thanks all that created and kept nz dare so fun and friendly.

9:40 pm  
Blogger Carol said...

Thanks so much for all your time and effort you put into this,i loved doing the dares but found i had to many commitments so stoped doing them for a while.I will miss all your inspiration ladies,once again THANKS

11:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home